020 3633 7925

   Click on the Button to Contact Us   Contact Form

Process Server Divorce Papers by Process Server London

Even if you want a divorce petition, or dissolution petition, is the initial paperwork filed and served to begin the divorce process.

Divorce Petition

We know there are additional rules before considering serving a divorce petition, such as having a marriage that is recognised in London and the usual requirement of having a permanent home in Barbican or Billingsgate.

Always the court is responsible for sending the divorce petition and any other accompanying documents to your spouse.

Acknowledgement Of Service Form In London

your spouse (the respondent) needs to complete, sign and return the acknowledgement of service form to the court.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 020 3633 7925